Despite the frigid temperatures, work is underway this week at 158 Front Street East.
This the focus of work at the site this week:
· Interior Finishing is continuing in both the east and west towers.
· Shoring removal is ongoing on Sherbourne Street.
· Traffic surface topping in the underground parking garage is scheduled for two weeks’ time.
· The Frederick Street sidewalk concrete pour is planned to to happen next week if weather conditions permit. · We will provide an update on this when we have more information.
· The West Tower Hoist (external elevator) is scheduled to be removed on January 24th. We expect this will · involve a temporary lane closure on the north side of Front Street East.
· We expect crews to be on site Saturday, January 15th.